Sunday 5 December 2010

Tattoo Flash




As I mentioned in the previous post I have recently took break from illustration to focus on getting a tattoo portfolio together. Here are few sheets of tattoo flash I managed to paint last month. It took a while to get used to painting differently as I am used to painting in block colours but it was very fun to learn something new. Every time I have attempted painting flash in the past it hasn't gone to well but I feel I am finally on the right track. I am especially happy with the last two sheets.

I want to paint a couple more sheets to make a full set. Sorry about the bad quality of the pictures. My scanner is destroyed and my camera kept blurring. In the end I took the photos on my phone. If you have any useful advice on getting a apprenticeship please get in touch (lukejinks@gmail.com).

Cheers for looking

1 comment: